12.24.2007

Sneži!

Christmas Eve and it's snowing in our neighbourhood. We've been a bit out of commission the last couple of weeks, me with a cold from hell, Jay with school work and projects. As Pengovsky points out, I'm not the only one to have caught the bug: half of the Foreign Affairs Ministry, the mayor and several members of the Slovenian blogging community were down for the count. Thanks to a certain Medicine Fairy who loaded me up with Paracetamol and Vitamin C, I managed to stop wandering around in a fevered daze. Mostly I feel better, though I'm still only sleeping an hour or two each night because of the coughing. I'm sure Jay and the neighbours appreciate that. For now, we're decorating and cleaning up Casa Canadiens in preparation for the Big Day. I'll post some more after the decorations are up.

No comments: