Awhile back Pengovsky tagged us for a meme. Allow me to elaborate:
1. I like 80's New Wave. If you knew me, you would find that hilarious.
2. I'm a comic book geek. Seriously, I've been reading them since I was six years old. I haven't been able to purchase funny books for five and a half months, and now I face another eleven months of withdrawal symptoms.
3. I'm trying to learn French and I suck at learning French.
4. I was a punk. Mohawk, leather jacket with spikes and studs, bad hygiene - I was a walking cliche.
5. I'm bad with money.
6. I eat condiments straight from the jar. It's awesome.
7. I still get scared when I get a writing gig.