4.11.2007

No computers were harmed in the making of this post.

Actually, things are progressing quite nicely. Research projects are well in hand and freelance queries are shaping up. I got my portrait assignment back today and the feedback was good. The prof gave each member of the class some comments as she was handing back our projects and said to me "well done. You're a journalist already, right?" which was quite flattering, since I don't actually have any formal training (self-taught only). Some of my paragraphs were a bit off in terms of rhythm, but on the whole I'm pleased with the first draft. I'm excited to work on the feature story (about a strike in Novi Sad, Serbia) for next week.

It's another beautiful warm day but I need to hunker down in the flat for one more afternoon to get my football hooliganism essay under control. It's due at 8:30 tomorrow morning, so I need to get back down to it.

No comments: